IRENE NEWSLETTER - June 2017
June 2017 and still no leading and Industry owned portal and associated services
Yet Squiiz should now be an absolute Powerhouse
- IRENE met major groups bringing them together for a genuine Industry owned portal.
But Franchise investment saw Franchise Group 80% Independents 20% Squiiz control
That is Independents lost their voice
E.G. IRENE pushed name change / Squiz goes to Web developer - but all requests ignored!
- All groups and agents eagerly embraced IRENE strategy 'Portal Logo on Sign Boards'
Unique to Agents, $100M value - free 24/7 in your face marketing - UNMATCHED
Everyone including top tier marketing Agencies saw this as a catalyst for other unique to Agents unmatched and FREE marketing strategies - The Game Changer
- It was then mentioned several times that IRENE was growing strongly - very strongly
- Then astoundingly, some Board members refused to add logo to Boards?
- This blew everyone out of the water and literally stopped the Game Changer - WHAT!!!
- Then Independents said if Franchisors own 80% and Ind. 20% why would we support this
- Basically everything stopped for no reason - Or is there a reason?
- The board now talking with investors - and encouraging Independents direct upload
- But why Investors when momentum and agents support was starting to PUMP
- Both Franchisees and Independents screaming for answers and IRENE Model
Fundamental - utilise unique to Agents buying power - Unmatched
- IRENE Model - two entity owned Portal structure - 50/50 NOT 80/20
- Even Franchisees see this as a critical move - as we Must have Industry control and soon.
- Independents need to fund the 50% - small fee multiplied by many
- IRENE is a Co-op giving Ind. Principals 50% ownership of portal and services
- Two great Portal opportunities with great URL's - If the new Squiiz (name is being changed) structure is not suitable to Principals/ Industry.
- NOW watch this space - This is what every Principal wants - Now in your hands!
|You have received this email because you have subscribed to as firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have no more interest in receiving this, please unsubscribe.